Thursday, February 16, 2012

A Little Help from My friend

hi people!! i haven't blogged in a while, so i have a lot of catching up to do. first things first, this post is going to be a HUGE shout out to one of my bffs.  Now we all have those few special people who know you and can tell when you are in some terrible funk. That is what my friend pokematic did. starting from the beginning, bck in the first two years of high school, i was a depressed, psycho, bitch, demon, hates everything, kind of person. I didn't used to be that way. I used to be a neon color wearing, pokemon card toting, pop music lover, and lover of all things from the 1920's up unti the earl 2000's. oh yeah, i was retro to the nth degree.

 i listened to j and k pop and euro pop. i made many people sick with this music, including my bff ashtyn. she said i needed to take some prozac or anti-happy pills. then along came this bearded, patient, safety jacket wearing, bundle of awesomness and sage advice. we didn't get along at first, in fact, i thought he was wierd. eventually we did start talking and started to get along. we had  few classes together and hes talked me out of some of the dippier things that i almost did. we did musicals and plays together. and were in band. yeah, band geeks gotta love us.

 then i crushed on him...yeah. tis is still the depressed psycho bitch at this point. we dated for um....i dont remember actually... oh well. my whole psycho bitch attitude ruined that one altogether. well after all of that, you'd think he would get the idea to drop e on my ass and notbe anything. nope. he stuck around, in fact he still wanted to be friends. now i know the whole ex boyfriend thing when he says i want to still be friends, he s really saying, i don't want to see you ever! not in this case. he actually did mean what he wa saying.

now since thie whole break up scandal hell on earth thing, he and i have actually become closer. yeah, i was surprised too. his sage advice and numerous talking out of's have helped me to drop the whole psycho bitch front and be myself. that is why he is getting this blog as a shout out. sice all the getting better as friends thing, he become a brother to me. not in the creepy, overbearing, you'd better not date that guy, way, but more like the kindly older brother watching his younger sister go through life without trying to fall over and giving great advice. yeah, we are not conventional people as you can probably tell.

now do me a favor check him out on the web, he has several places where you can do this pokematic-pokematicsblog.blogspot.com or his video site tinyurl.com/ccpandhgvideos.  yeah now this whole blog sounds like it was fake, huh? trust me it isn't. i'm a real person with real problems and so is pokematic. he actually did help me, that is not fake.

 yours truly,
themadhatter

No comments:

Post a Comment